Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, March 9, 2014

SSJ top scalloping and Assemble

     Final scalloping and body back assembly are completed. I did symmetrical scalloping for lower side of X-bracing. Original design created by Taku Sakashita is asymmetrical scalloping. His design has deeper scalloping for bass side, and small and shallow scalloping for treble side. I changed to symmetrically deep scalloping for both sides. I want to make more over tones for bass tone. Therefore, I on-purposely increased the flexibility around bridge plate.
     Body assembly for the back is also completed. Lattice braced backs installation is quite easy, because there is no crossing braces for the lining. Also, the lattice braced back showed amazingly beautiful doming with super light weight. I am very excited to get good results at this moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment