Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Neck making

This weekend was pretty busy for my Windsurfing. So, I only did a little bit of neck making. I will use V-joint for those guitars. SSJ uses Ebony centered Spanish ceder neck with solid head. Nylon uses Spanish ceder laminate neck with slotted head. I changed head stock design for the nylon model. I will use a Jazz guitar inspired original shape, because this nylon model is designed for Jazz and contemporary music players. I also completed the nylon body assemble. Nylon model showed extremely long sustain from a tap tone. This is the longest sustain time I have ever obtained. This guitar might be a monster sounded one or too much bussy one. At this moment, I have no idea. However, there is no reason to get too much buss. So, I am quite confident to get the sound I have designed.


No comments:

Post a Comment