Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Closing box for SSJ

The box for the SSJ model is closed. The SSJ showed very nice tap tone with approximately one second of time constant. I am very happy with this result. Guatemalan RW has lighter weight than Indian or Brazilian RW. Also, I made very thin back thickness with lattice bracing. I am very excited to listen the voice of this combination.

Nylon model is also close the box. Sorry, the body is under clumped at this moment. So, I do not have a photo for the completed nylon model. In the cross sections of the lattice bracing, I applied carbon fiber filaments with Epoxy resin. This makes very strong lattice structure with minimum increase of mass. I am also very excited about testing this nylon model using the space age technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment