Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Final polishing and Bridge install

     Finally. MD model completed final sanding and polishing. Sanding session started with 600-grit sanding paper through, 1200-grit, and 2000-grit. Top photo is for after 600-grit sanding session, and second one is after 1200-grit session. After finishing the 2000-grit sanding, I had polishing sessions. Then, I did bridge install. Bridge install has been done by a vacuum clamp with 20Hg vacuum setting. My bridge has super thin wings thickness; therefor, I need the vacuum clamping system. It is almost impossible to install my unique bridge using a conventional clumping technique.
     I checked neck angle to the installed bridge. It looks perfect. I will have a final fret dressing session, nut and saddle making. Then, this guitar is ready for a test drive. I might be able to complete MD guitar making project next Sunday.










No comments:

Post a Comment