Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Finger board install

After joint the neck to the body, I installed two dowels to increase the neck joint strength. Then, I cut three extra channels to extend the graphite rod channels. One of extra channels is also required for the truss rod install. After the graphite rod and the truss rod were installed, I cut the head plate veneer for the 5mm nut channel. Then, I made the 20" radius for the finger board. Finally, I completed the finger board installation. Both graphite rods and finger board were glued using Epoxy glue. Tight bond should be avoided for those jobs, because the moisture for the glue changes the neck length that alters the neck angle. I am working on the bridge making. I will make a Brazilian RW bridge to match the back and sides.










No comments:

Post a Comment