Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, April 25, 2021

New Work Shop

I am making a dedicated work shop for my guitar making. This is a tiny 8"x15" legal limit size custom shed. I selected a nice green color for out-side to match surrounding trees. For the inside, I selected yellow to make emotionally active. In California, 8"x15" shed can be built without government permission, and I selected the largest possible size. As a guitar work shop, this is a super small size. However, I added large shelving spaces. Those extra storage spaces make this work shop large enough for my guitar making activity. I will install two work benches, jointer, drill press, drum sander, air compressor, and dust collector. I am very excited about moving to a new nest. I will spend next couple of weeks for my relocation.







 

2 comments:

  1. Looking good, Kohei. I like all the windows you have. Makes it look really nice and should be a great place to build!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charlton. Yes, this is a comfortable work shop. I am very happy to be here.

    ReplyDelete