Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Juzz Nylon Complete

Jazz Nylon model is completed. I played using D'Addario Pro Arte Ej46 strings. This guitar showed excellent and very loud sound since beginning. I was so surprised with full of over tones. In this built, I employed the Carbon Epoxy composite technique using the balsa lattice design. Carbon Epoxy composite configuration made a real differentiation. I am vary happy with this result. This configuration makes very dry and metallic sound with full of over tones. So the sound character is different from traditional nylon string guitars. I will show this guitar in the La Guitarra California festival in between September 22 and 23. Please come and check it out.

http://www.laguitarracalifornia.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment