Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, November 2, 2014

MD Sanding and Polishing

MD finishing spray sessions have been done last week. I also finished sanding sessions using 1500-grit and 2000-grit water sanding papers. I already started polishing sessions. I might be able to finish all finishing works for the MD model by end of next week.
 During sanding and polishing sessions, my assistant has been watching progress. I wish she was able to polish using her nice outer coat.

I received a HISCOX PRO-2-GAD case. This case is designed for 16" size body. My SSJ model is the same as the Gibson J-185 body shape that has 16" lower bout width. High quality 16" size acoustic guitar case is very hard to find. Finally, I was able to obtained the case for the SSJ model. HISCOX case has very good thermal insulation that is very important for safety transportation using a car. Also, HISCOX case has very good impact resistance.


No comments:

Post a Comment