Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, December 15, 2013

New built start

New guitar making projects start. This time, I make two SSJ 6-strings versions and one nylon strings model for me. Three of them have European spruce top with Adirondack spruce brace. I did a lot of wood mill work today. I cur Adirondack spruce log to real bracing materials. You may see the rough cut log for bracing material. Those are look like fireplace wood.

I also cut many wood straps for Rosetta making. Materials are Myrtle, King wood, and Ebony. Those materials glue together to make a colorful Rosetta for SSJ model.

Nylon model has an off-set sound hole, and Lattice bracing using the Adirondack spruce. Back and side materials are Amazon rosewood. Actuary this material was initially processed for the SSJ model; however, the wood quality is not good enough for my customers. I rejected this material. I will use this material for my experimental project.







No comments:

Post a Comment