Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Finger board Install

I have done truss-rod install, fingerboard install, finger board rudiusing, and machine head drilling.
When I install graphite rods and truss rod, I always install wood filling strips for better adhesion and avoiding large gaps between truss rod and the fingerboard. This also prevents unwanted rattling issues.
For the 12-strings model, I employed the Gohto Stealth tuning machines. This machine has approximately half weight as the Gohto mini 510 tuning machines. So, the complete guitar head weight is approximately same as the 6-strings model. This is very exciting for me, because I am able to make a 12-strings guitar that has exactly the same weight balance as the 6-strings model.






No comments:

Post a Comment