Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Laminate material

Laminate material has arrived from Notable woods who is a high quality guitar material supplier. I have been buying many materials from Bruce. I have always been satisfied with his quality materials. This time, I ordered 10-sets of Alaskan ceder laminate materials for sides. Bruce cut the yellow ceder for 2mm thickness that is perfect thickness for my final sanding to get approximately 1.5mm thickness. I already finished laminate work for sides including cut-a-way portion for the MD model. Yellow ceder is so much easier to bend and glue for laminating. I will do the same process for the SSJ model next week.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work -- how exactly should one contact you about a custom build?

    ReplyDelete