Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Carbon Lattice Classical model is sold

 Carbon lattice classical model is sold. Before shipping the guitar, I polished and cleaned with a Meguiar's M2 mirror glaze fine cut and a guitar cleaner respectively. Then, I replaced the strings to a new set. This time, I installed the Labella Pepe Romero strings and Hard tension. This strings made merrow treble sound. At the guitar show, I installed the GHS Muriel Anderson Signature set that has the titanium strings for the 1-E, B, and G strings. The titanium set made dryer and more over tones. But, some customers mentioned that my guitar is a bit too dry at treble side. So, I installed the normal nylon strings for the 1-E, B, and G strings this time. Labella strings showed quite standard tonal character for me. I personally prefer the dryer treble sound; however, the strings selection is 100% player's choice.

The guitar is housed in the Gator ATA model case with TSA latches. The guitar will be shipped with a certificate of authenticity and an invoice.






No comments:

Post a Comment