Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, April 17, 2022

SSJ Complete

      SSJ making is completed. I set-up high-E is 1.9mm at 12F, and Low-E is 2.7mm at 12F. This guitar showed nice over tones with a bit brighter tonal character than the rose wood. This is due to the Padauk B&S and Adirondack top combination. Tonal character is in between RW and Mahogany. This guitar has very responsible touch. I installed the D'addario EJ16 phosphor bronze set. This set has quite bright tonal character. So, it may change the tonal character with other strings set. However, EJ16 is my reference string set for testing a new guitar. 

     The SSJ is in a Guardian CG-044-HD case. Fitting in the guardian case looks very good with nice holding. Before shipping this guitar, I will replace strings to a new set. I also will have a polishing session before ship this guitar.











No comments:

Post a Comment