Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Final coat spraying

 I completed 8-layers of the final coat apply. I applied four coats in the day one. In the day two, I filled some missing spots for the pour filling. I did three times of Epoxy pour filling sessions; however, there are some missing sots. I mixed between the EM6000 acrylic finish and the silica filler for creating a thick filling material. I filled all missing spots with this custom filler. In the day three, I took a 1200-grid wet sanding for the surface leveling. Then, I back to the additional 4-more finishing material apply. Total layers are eight. I have been using the Emtech EM6000 water base acrylic finish. I also applied the EM6000 to the bridge. I will wait 7-days for the final coat curing. Next week, I will start wet sanding and polishing work.







No comments:

Post a Comment