Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Body binding channel cut

 Body binding and purfling channel cut work is done. I also bended binding and purfling materials. Binding material is the Madagascar RW. Binding material requires precise adjustments to make very precise fitting to the binding channel. This process is very important to realize precise fitting for the binding install. Now, the body is ready for the binding and purfling installation. I did not show the completed fingerboard. I added some photos for the completed finger board on the neck. I added a 21st fret extension.









2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the photos and information. Much respect from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for watching. I hope you have been enjoying my posts.

    ReplyDelete