Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Final coat applying

      All Epoxy filling work and sanding work have been done. I am applying final coat. I finished five final coats at this moment. I have been using EM6000 water based acrylic finish from Target coating. After five coats apply, I examined missing spots for the filling work. I found some spots, and I filled with EM6000 + Silica thickener mixture. I will have a light sanding session for flattening the filled spots. Then, I will apply additional EM6000 five coats. Today is 10/25 Sunday, and it is raining. This is the first major storm here in California. So, I do not have spaying sessions today. I will resume the spraying work in this week after the sun comes back.  

     I also applied Epoxy filler on the bridge. This is a second session for the bridge. I will apply five EM6000 coats over the bridge. 







No comments:

Post a Comment