Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Final Coat apply

After complete Epoxy filler apply and final sanding for the pour filling, I completed final coat apply.
I have been using Target EM6000 Water based Acrylic finishing material. I have tried different finishing materials such as KTM-9, EM6000, and EM7000. However, the EM6000 shows the almost satisfaction is guaranteed result. This finish cures very first and never shows white portion once cured completely. Also, I am able to apply as thick as possible without any issues. Completed coat is crystal clear and very easy to polish starting with 1200-grid sanding paper. Final coat requires at least 7-days curing time. Then, I will take polishing work. Next week, I make a bridge and then start assembly work.





No comments:

Post a Comment