Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Monday, December 31, 2012

MD lining install

The year 2012 is almost ending. I have an update for one of the MD model. I finished solid lining install including for a beveled armrest. This guitar is my 3rd projects that requires the beveled armrest install. I am quite comfortable for installation of the armrest. This time, I will use a Cocobolo veneer for the beveled armrest. I also will use Madagascar rosewood as binding material. This MD has black wood side and backs. Slightly lighter color of binding matched with Cocobolo beveled armrest will create a nice color contrast.
Thank you for watching my blog in the year 2012. I will continuously update my progress in the coming year 2013. I hope all of followers in this blog have a happy new year of 2013.





No comments:

Post a Comment