Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Neck Shape and Fret wire install

 After install the finger board using the Epoxy glue. I did the 20' radiousing work on the finger board. Then, I installed fret wires.  I also completed the Neck shaping work. My neck profile is 21mm at 0-fret and 23mm at 10th fret. This guitar has the Gibson style neck volute. Gibson neck is quite famous abut neck braking when the neck has herd impact. My neck has the front and back veneers. Also, my neck has double graphite re-enforcement at the joint between the neck and the head. So, my guitar has the super strong neck configuration. After I complete the neck shaping. I move to the final sanding work. The sanding work will be done in couple of hours. After that, I will move to the Epoxy filling work.










No comments:

Post a Comment