Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Side cut, Neck material cut, and solid lining

      Mostly, I did parts making for side, neck, blocks, and linings. Side material cut for fitting to a mold. Side cut is a very important process to make precise shape of the side. Particularly, cut-a-way model requires precise cut for a good fitting to the mold. I cut neck material for the neck and blocks. Material is an old grows Spanish cedar (Cedoro). I did rough plane using a hand plane, and then I used a jointer for precis cut. Now, row materials are ready for parts cut. I also completed the solid lining make. 

     Next week, I make neck block, cut-a-way block, and tail block. Them, I will assemble those blocks to the side in the mold.











No comments:

Post a Comment