Kohei Fujii Guitars

Kohei Fujii Guitars

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Brazilian Nylon

In my new work shop, I have been working quite effectively for the new Brazilian Nylon model built. I installed White-Black-White inlay in the back. I do not use a sandwich style back inlay that install a center strip when make a book matched back. Sandwiched back is not stable for me. I always make a channel for the center strip inlay install. This process requires extra time. However, this makes a  much stable back. I also installed a center patch for the back. Patch material is Mahogany. As usual, I have been using the vacuum clumping technique. On the top, an offset sound hole was made. I also installed an African black-wood sound hole trim. Next week, I will make back and top lattice bracing.







No comments:

Post a Comment